- Hindi News
- Rajasthan State Industrial Development And Investment Corporation Has Recruited 217 Posts, Can Apply Till November 13
Rajasthan State Industrial Development and Investment Corporation has released the notification for the recruitment of various posts including Deputy Manager and Programmer. Accordingly, a total of 217 posts will be recruited. The candidates who want to apply for these posts can apply online by visiting the official website- riico.onlinerecruit.in.
According to the notification issued by the Rajasthan State Industrial Development and Investment Corporation, the application process for these posts has started from October 17. Candidates have been given time till 13 November 2021 to apply in this.
apply like this
- Visit the official website- riico.onlinerecruit.in.
- Click on the Recruitment link given on the home page of the website.
- After that click on Advertisement No.A 1(8) 378/ 2020.
- In this, click on Click here to Apply next to the related post.
- Now complete the registration process. After registration you can fill the application form. After applying, take a print out.
- Deputy Manager (Industrial Development/Technical) – 8 Posts
- Programmer – 2 Posts
- Assistant Site Engineer (Civil) – 49 Posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer Grade-II – 23 Posts
- Junior Law Officer Grade-II – 16 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Power) – 3 Posts
- Assistant Programmer – 2 Posts
- Stenographer – 19 Posts
- Draftsman-cum-Tracer (Civil) – 15 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 80 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Industrial Development/Technical) – Rs 39,300 per month
- Assistant Site Engineer (Civil) – Rs 26,500 per month
- Programmer – Rs 31,100 per month
- Assistant Accounts Officer Grade 2- Rs 26,500 per month
- Junior Law Officer Grade-II – Rs 26,500 per month
- Junior Engineer (Power) – Rs 26,500 per month
- Assistant Programmer – Rs 23,700 per month
- Stenographer – Rs 23,700 per month
- Draftsman-cum-Tracer (Civil) – Rs 18,500 per month
- Junior Assistant – Rs 15,100 per month
During online application candidates have to pay application fee of Rs 1000. However, the fee waiver is given to the candidates belonging to the reserved categories of the state. For more details see recruitment notification.
There is more news…