- Hindi News
- Last Date To Apply For Admission In Sainik School Is 26 October, Visit The Official Website To Apply
National Testing Agency will conduct the All India Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE-2022) entrance exam in 33 Sainik Schools across the country. This exam will be conducted for class 6th and 9th session 2022-23. Cadets are prepared by these schools for sending to the National Defense Academy (NDA), Indian Naval Academy (INA) and many other training institutes. National Testing Agency will conduct the Sainik School Entrance Exam 2022 on Sunday, January 9, 2022.
1. Date of Online Application – 27 September to 26 October 2021
2. Last Date of Application Fee – 26 October 11.50 Minutes
3. Chance for correction in application form – 28 October 2021 to 2 November 2021
4. Date of Entrance Exam – 9 January 2022
6. Exam Timings- 2 PM to 4.30 PM for Class 6th, 2 PM to 5 PM for Class 9th.
how to apply
The form for admission in Sainik School is available on the official website aissee.nta.nic.in. Apply online by visiting the website.
The application fee is Rs 550 for General, OBC NCL category, Rs 400 for SC, ST. The application fee has to be paid through online mode by debit card, credit card only.
There is more news…